Transportation and ArrivalGuests Arriving by Air
- Guests arriving from BWI Airport can access the Light Rail every 20 minutes from from the BWI Terminal Building. Directions: Walk to BWI Airport Light Rail North Board (about 2 minutes). Exit at Centre Street Light rail stop ID 31. Walk to 612 cathedral street (about 4 minutes). Head North on Howard Street, right on to West Monument Street turn right on Cathedral Street. Light Rail Map.
- Taxis are available from BWI to our Baltimore hotel with an average price of $35 one way.
- Route 410 on the Maryland Commuter Bus stops at Mt. Vernon Square - one block from our hotel.
- Guests utilizing the Charm City Circulator can access our hotel at stop 307 at the Mt. Washington Square on the Purple Route. This free bus service will take guests in and around the Inner Harbor, Federal Hill, Harbor East, Johns Hopkins, Fells Point and Fells Point.
- We are the closest full-service hotel to Baltimore's Amtrak Penn Station, guests are advised to take a short taxi ride upon arrival to the station
- Our hotel offers 24 hour valet parking ($19.00 plus tax for the day ~ $29.00 plus tax for overnight)
The Walter's Art Museum:443-629-6100 ~ Centre & Cathedral Street
The Peabody Garage:410 234-4943 ~ Centre and St. Paul streetsThe Franklin Street Garage:West Franklin Street between Charles and CathedralOpen Lot:West Franklin Street and Centre Street near Park Avenue
- Motorcoach parking is available at the B&O (1100 James Street) and is open 7 days a week
- For driving directions click here
Sedan Service we Partner with for TransportationCall Victor Bolo: 443-977-8227 or 410-922-1536
For more information on Baltimore transportation click here.