The National Aquarium in Baltimore seeks to stimulate interest in, develop knowledge about, and inspire stewardship of aquatic environments.
A member of the Baltimore community, Maryland's leading tourist attraction, and an international icon, the Aquarium provides cultural, recreational, and educational experiences that meet the needs of diverse communities. We are committed to contribute substantially to the economic development of the local region by conducting a financially stable business in a way that demonstrates an awareness of community needs.
The Aquarium adheres to the highest principles of husbandry, staff development, fiscal responsibility, and economy of resources, and we strive to provide effective outreach and conservation programs. Meanwhile, we conduct research and utilize state-of-the-art technology.
Looking for a hotel near the Aquarium? The Wyndham Baltimore Peabody Court Hotel can accommodate you!
Guests of our hotel enjoy:
- Walking distance to Walters Art Museum, Peabody Institute of Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and many more attractions
- 100% Smoke Free Environment
- Exceptional Service in a Historic Boutique Hotel
- Full Marble Bathrooms
- Elegantly Designed Custom Guest Rooms
- Custom French Marble Top Furniture
- Hi Speed Wireless Internet - Wired and Wireless
- Heated European Towel Warmers
- Pillow-Top Mattresses with Duvet Covers
- Triple Sheeting with Turn Down Service upon request
- Onsite restaurant: George’s on Mt. Vernon Square