Hopkins remains a leader, in both teaching and research. The School of Medicine is one of the best anywhere, and the Bloomberg School of Public Health is renowned for contributions worldwide to preventive medicine and the health of large populations. The other divisions, though smaller -- by design -- than similar schools in other institutions, include eminent scholars and numerous highly ranked departments.
From visits by Peter Tchaikovsky to Leonard Bernstein, to lectures by Ralph Waldo Emerson and Igor Stravinsky, the Peabody Institute has seen some of history’s most revered talent walk through its doors. But the most inspiring talents are the students who traverse the Institute’s corridors and perform in its concert halls every day.
Looking for a hotel near Johns Hopkins? The Wyndham Baltimore Peabody Court Hotel can accommodate you!
Guests of our hotel enjoy:
- Walking distance to Walters Art Museum, Peabody Institute of Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and many more attractions
- 100% Smoke Free Environment
- Exceptional Service in a Historic Boutique Hotel
- Full Marble Bathrooms
- Elegantly Designed Custom Guest Rooms
- Custom French Marble Top Furniture
- Hi Speed Wireless Internet - Wired and Wireless
- Heated European Towel Warmers
- Pillow-Top Mattresses with Duvet Covers
- Triple Sheeting with Turn Down Service upon request
- Onsite restaurant: George’s on Mt. Vernon Square