With a backdrop of stunning 19th century architecture and inviting parks, Baltimore's Mount Vernon is a cultural urban village that boasts museums, music, theater, international dining cuisine, boutiques, festivals, and a thriving nightlife. The neighborhood's historic centerpiece, built in 1815, is the Washington Monument. The nation's first monument to George Washington soars 176 feet above four picturesque parks. Mount Vernon is a special place, rich in history and vibrant in the present, a neighborhood that beckons residents and visitors to take their time and enrich their lives.
Looking for a hotel in Mt. Vernon? The Wyndham Baltimore Peabody Court Hotel can accommodate you!
Guests of our hotel enjoy:
- Walking distance to Walters Art Museum, Peabody Institute of Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and many more attractions
- 100% Smoke Free Environment
- Exceptional Service in a Historic Boutique Hotel
- Full Marble Bathrooms
- Elegantly Designed Custom Guest Rooms
- Custom French Marble Top Furniture
- Hi Speed Wireless Internet - Wired and Wireless
- Heated European Towel Warmers
- Pillow-Top Mattresses with Duvet Covers
- Triple Sheeting with Turn Down Service upon request
- Onsite restaurant: George’s on Mt. Vernon Square